PIRXX provides a Python InteRface to Xerces and Xalan, integrating it into
- Make Xerces available as a PyXML parser (make_parser interface)
- Bridge between Python and C++ SAX streams
- Wrap Xerces DOM in a way compatible to 4DOM
- Wrap the XalanTransformer class, then adapt to common Python
interfaces on that basis
- Provide an interface to XSLT extension functions written in Python
(code for that is already existing at WEB.DE AG)
- Coordinate efforts with Pyana
This project is sponsored with source code and developer time by
WEB.DE AG, Karlsruhe, an independent provider
of online services and one of the leading brands in the high-growth German Internet market.
Copyright © 2001 by WEB.DE AG. All rights reserved.
Last updated: $Date: 2001/10/30 19:59:57 $.